Clan application query...

This is a section to chat about anything that isn't relevant to any of the other forum areas. Discussions on PC watercooling should go in the Hardware forum :)
Badrain
Feeling pretty gay
Feeling pretty gay

Postby Badrain » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:44 am

When do you know you have been approved?

I'm guessing that I've been accepted but I still see no stats? and at what point does a that new memeber get there stats recorded?

I have to say that this clan has one of the best site for deatils on each players performance {two thumbs up}.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:45 am

Howdy,

As I mentioned in my emails to you, you really need to be a part of the clan (ie posting in the forums etc.) so we can all feel loved and wanted. I also am not the only person who can decide who joins the clan or not, and despite the egos involved (:D) I think we do manage to run a fairly decent comittee approach to keeping things going.

As you haven't actually been posting, we have no reason to have added you to the stats, and just creating an account on the forums does not a clan member make.

So as per my previous sugggestions, join in on the forums, feel free to drop the names of other clan members you know, if you can, get teamspeak going, add us to your buddy lists, play with us online, etc. etc.

The stats system is "limited" and we can't just go adding anyone who comes along asking for it I'm afraid. You're prior association with the clan will help in that regard, but so far I'm the only one that knows anything about "BadRain", so join in and let everyone else know as well.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:32 pm

Badrain

You are a work collegue of Rob's right? Whats your real name?

Jeff

Badrain
Feeling pretty gay
Feeling pretty gay

Postby Badrain » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:13 pm

G'Day Jeff And Clan
Yes ..... I work with Rob{Nutsloose} and we are always chatting about our score every night.

My real name is Keith, Im 37yrs old and I live in the Penrith Area.

Long live battlefield.

Cheers
Badrain

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:29 pm

Corr dead sexy name.

Put us all on your buddy list - I am finally up for my gold squad lead badge and need all the help I can get.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:34 pm

KRaM wrote:and need all the help I can get.
I'll say... :)

Just use any og our names from the stats list when you create your buddy requests, those are all our BF2142 names.
Last edited by Mort on Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badrain
Feeling pretty gay
Feeling pretty gay

Postby Badrain » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:34 pm

Doing it now

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:23 pm

OK, I've added you to the Forum groups for access to the clan sections. I'll add you to the stats tonight and you should start seeing numbers showing over the next few days.

Just be aware that once you are being tracked on the stats, your dogtags will come up as a target for our intra-clan collection tracking... likewise you may want to be looking out for other clan members who end up on the wrong team to you. :smt027

And welcome back...

Return to “The Watercooler”