Turn your back for one minute...Wii all over the house

Other games and archived games forums. If something else becomes popular enough, we'll create a new forum for it.
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Turn your back for one minute...Wii all over the house

Postby Mort » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Go away for work for a few days and when you come back find there's a Wii in the house.... dammit. Anyway, the odds of me convincing the kids that we should return it are less than Centrebet is paying on the Rapture happening.

So to any other Wii owners, what games should I be prepared to consider, or should I just dismiss it for the child's toy that it purports to be?

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: Turn your back for one minute...Wii all over the house

Postby Piers » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

I have Medal of Honour, forget which one.... that's pretty good until you get to a series of missions that are next to impossible unless you've read a walkthrough, as random things start happening *behind* you.

Mario Kart is fun and the kids love it, even though they can't drive in a straight line - they end up making me drive it.

Tara just likes to redo her Mii on the built in channel all the time...

We have WiiFit but save yourself the dough, you won't use it for more than a month.

I also have Band Hero Beatles - don't know why, I don't have any instruments or particularly like the Beatles...

Also have Bully, which is fun but weird.

I heard that Metroid Prime & Blox are good.

Jeff
Wielder of the holy hand grenade

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

My boys like all the lego games. I don't mind the sports ones but I'm no fan of FPS on consoles but I imagine that will change fairly soon.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 am

We have WiiFit but save yourself the dough, you won't use it for more than a month.

Then how do you keep your buttocks so firm and toned?

Keith

Return to “Other / Archive Games”