PlanetSide2

Other games and archived games forums. If something else becomes popular enough, we'll create a new forum for it.
KRaM
Clan Poet

Re: PlanetSide2

Postby KRaM » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 am

I have decided the big thing missing from the game is the ability to spawn on squad members <snigger>. The time/distance lag between you and your squad everytime you die is painful - especially considering the scale of the games environments.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: PlanetSide2

Postby Mort » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Just watched one of the training videos and it talks about creating a Squad. You can then spawn with your squad without needing to find them. Not sure if that only means you spawn in the building where they are, or if you would spawn with them while they are strolling across the countryside.

Also, update on my joystick crash issue. All seems fixed now. There was a small update that just applied, but I also installed the Logitech Software for my Joystick and Wheel, so one or both of those sorted the problem out.

This might be important as well if we actually intend to play together... which Empire have you joined? I'm guessing we all need to be in the same Empire to play in the same squad? I'm in the Vanu Sovereignty.

Return to “Other / Archive Games”