Who wants a free copy of CivV?

Other games and archived games forums. If something else becomes popular enough, we'll create a new forum for it.
KRaM
Clan Poet

Who wants a free copy of CivV?

Postby KRaM » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 pm

As some of you may know from my extensive canon of Armoured Princess fan fiction I am quite fond of turn based games and couldn't resist pre ordering the new X Com. As part of the bonuses for pre ordering I have picked up a copy of Civ V which I already own.

If anyone wants it let me know and I will gift it to you.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: Who wants a free copy of CivV?

Postby Mort » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Is Civ V one of those games that you start playing and then realise 9 months later that the rest of the world stopped waiting for you?

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Must admit I never got into it - but then I dont like most of those open ended turn based domination type games - I need my meat powdery cut scenes and objectives goddamn it! Think Brad liked it a lot more.

Keith

Brad
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Brad » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

I never really got into Civ 5 too much. It is more of the same, but takes even longer to play. It is one of those games where you say "just one more turn" and then realise it is 4am. I don't have the time for it these days. I'm still not sure the series has really progressed too much since civ 2.

Brad
I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.

Return to “Other / Archive Games”