BF2142 - Magic Moments

Anything about BF2142, tips, tricks, guides, links, and any discussion remotely related to the game.
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:48 pm

So did you shoot him or knife him? Shooting them isn't all that hard, especially with a close range weapon like a shotgun... If you knife them, then that's a whole different story!

BigDaddyAdo
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:21 pm

I decided to pull out ye olde knife just for him :D .
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:11 am

Alright!! got my gold resupply, so that's the support kit done for me... pity, I was really getting good with the sniper rifle it has, and the infantry sonar comes in *really* handy.

So, I decided to start playing medic... and

oh...

my...

god...

the Voss... I mean, what can you say?!?!?! No wonder I've died by it so many times! What an absolutely beautiful weapon. Only two kills per clip and then remember to reload, but damn it's good.

So, I'm dying to see what my final stats for the night were, but I'm feeling pretty good about spm (haven't even started medic whoring yet!) and kd for tonight.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:41 pm

Sweeeet! Two more sets of clan dogtags :)

BigDaddyAdo

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:00 pm

WWOOHHOOOOO!!! finally got my bronze collectors badge...... :D Took my all night....

Ado

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:24 am

BigDaddyAdo wrote:WWOOHHOOOOO!!! finally got my bronze collectors badge...... :D Took my all night....

Ado
Congratulations... but only bronze? The way your playing with the knife lately I'm surprised you aren't already going for the gold!

BigDaddyAdo

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am

I had a blinder that game and i think i got 10 or 11 but you cant get multiple levels of the same badge in the same round :(

Ado

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Yes you can if you qualify for it. If you met the requirements for Silver already (number of kills overall) then you could have got that at the same time.

BigDaddyAdo

What a farkin pearler !!!!

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm

Thought I'd have a quick game today and what a game it was. I joined a 32 player titan game about a quater of the way through. I ended up with 2221 points :D .

I got my gold engineer and gold titan defend badge. I ended up with 5 x titan def, 1 dist combat and 2 combat efficiency pins.

Watch out Mort. Third place it looking like its up for grabs. :twisted:

Ado

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Grrr, I thought I'd be safe for a few more days... I still need 2.5 more hours before I can get my gold assault!

You spend too much time playing... Shouldn't you be looking after your new kid or something?

BigDaddyAdo

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm

I just ckecked. That game put me into 3rd spot....GO ME !!!!! :D

Ado

BigDaddyAdo

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 pm

Mort wrote:Grrr, I thought I'd be safe for a few more days... I still need 2.5 more hours before I can get my gold assault!

You spend too much time playing... Shouldn't you be looking after your new kid or something?

I was.....He was sleeping...... :D

Ado

nutsloose

Postby nutsloose » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Not too many memorable moments for me but Wed night i followed the saying if at first you don't succeed then try again.
I tried and tried to get my silver knife badge and 50+ knife kills later i finally get my reward . Came close a couple of times with 9 in a round but just couldn't get that final one. Tried a couple of maps but in the end cereb landing with our team only holding the top tower base, sneak down the hill on the lhs of the map and come in from behind them . A true adrenalin pumping round . Also managed my silver assault and good conduct that night{27 kills no team or vehicle damage) , it did take me almost 10 hrs of playing but all good in the end.Just need 10 kills in a row now for the meritorious infantry combat medal.
Clan Explosive Expert

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:37 pm

Well done... Looks like you re-scored a few extra awards with the "Private" bug as well :)

The gold is the next one to aim for... 17 in a round! Cebere and Gibralter are the two best maps for knifing IMO.

nutsloose

Postby nutsloose » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Yes these were far the best knife scores i managed. Gibralter can be good , the initian spawn points give you some easy knife kills by sneaking in from the top right of the map but once the opposing team manage to break through and cap some more bases then it becomes a bit harder to get in behind them.
For the extra awards i joined an internode server had all my unlocks and got a few awards in a couple of games , piers joined us then the server crashed ,good while it lasted for the extra points . Makes up for all the times you get the points and medals then lose them when it crashes.
Clan Explosive Expert

Return to “BF2142”