BF2142 - Magic Moments

Anything about BF2142, tips, tricks, guides, links, and any discussion remotely related to the game.
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: BF2142 - Magic Moments

Postby Mort » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Piers wrote:Camp Gibraltar, defending the front line flag, I revived three team mates in a narrow corridor, then turned the defib on the enemy guy who ran down to kill us all again - the reviees were my SL and two sqaudies, so they were well impressed.
Getting down and dirty in the action rather than hiding back in the command bunker? Good to see! :lol:

I've been thinking I might start popping back into 2142 every now and then. I seem to do really well lately on the few occasions I have played.

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Piers » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 am

I don't play command much these days, too busy trying to build up my other stats.
Having said that, I did command two rounds yesterday simply because we didn't have a commander and were getting hammered - took it from 187 - 233 to 97 - 0 in one game so I might have overstepped my role.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Brilliant night for the most part. Usually I could just start shooting aimlessly and some fuzzy blob would just run in front of me and die. At one point I decided to just chase down the fuzzy blob and steal it's tags... after that I think it was an unhappy blob coz it kept trying so hard to get me back :axe:
screen010.png

But the blob needn't feel too bad, I got a lot on non-fuzzy peoples tags last night as well. Not bad considering I can't even remember the last time I played 2142
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nutsloose

Postby nutsloose » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:03 am

The fuzzy blob doesn't feel too bad , good to see you back on 2142 . One day i might get your tag.... Good to see celtic fist with us , thank god i did't lose my tag to you also , two in one night then i would of been an unhappy blob.
Clan Explosive Expert

nos

Postby nos » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:32 pm

haha I have replied to all recent posts now! :D

BigDaddyAdo

Postby BigDaddyAdo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:03 am

Finally got my Gold Recon!!!

Ado
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation.

Brad

Postby Brad » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm not sure whether it is magic or not. After a complete rebuild of my machine and reinstalling everything from scratch, I can finally play BF again. What ever bizarre vista related bug was infesting my machine is gone!
Good to know I can still pop in for 5 minutes and get a 7:1 K:D ratio...
B
I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.

Return to “BF2142”