Nobody Nowhere

Anything about BF2142, tips, tricks, guides, links, and any discussion remotely related to the game.
misterhotfoot
Comfortable with my sexuality

Nobody Nowhere

Postby misterhotfoot » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:36 pm

Ok so I've been outta the loop and way behind on the times.....is no-one playing BF2142? I saw nutloose last night but thats been it for a while. Do I need to get TF2 to be hip n cool and keep up with the gang?
No-one knows what I do .... until I don't do it!

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:44 pm

I think most of us are having a bit of a break from "solid" gaming, but TF2 and "The Orange Box" does seem to be the preferred diversion at the moment.

I will still play 2142 every now and then but I'm only playing to get pistol kills mostly. I'm currently working through the HL2:E2 game and playing TF2 mostly though.

Maybe when (if?) the new 2142 patch is ever released we might have another run at it with the new map, but I think we all needed a break from what has really been a very long devotion to a single game platform.

Jeff
Wielder of the holy hand grenade

Postby Jeff » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:37 pm

It seems many of us have migrated to TF2, it is not a better game but it is fun and a change is as good as a holiday.

Jeff
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

misterhotfoot

Postby misterhotfoot » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Will grab it tonight and check on all the fun I've been missing.
No-one knows what I do .... until I don't do it!

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:08 pm

I am becoming more and more of a fan of TF2 as time goes on - the gameplay is as well balanced as BF2142 and the animations and graphics are definitely better (not to mention hilarious).

Hopefully they will release more maps etc as time goes on. Speaking of which are they ever going to release the new patch for BF2142? They have been doing the second round of beta testing for ages now.

Keith

Return to “BF2142”