Requesting Stats-Code

For discussion of the BB stats code.
KOMTiKi

Requesting Stats-Code

Postby KOMTiKi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:21 am

Hello Folks,

I read that you have code that could query bf2142 stats. I thought it was impossible =)
I did a leaderboard for BF2 (in php/mysql) for Joomla (CMS), you can have a look here: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/bf2stats/

Is it possible to use your code to write a BF2142 port of my leaderboard because many people requested it from me.

Thank you very much!

Tom.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: Requesting Stats-Code

Postby Mort » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Greetings and welcome to BuddaBudda

I would say it's quite possible for you to use our code to make a 2142 version of your BF2 leaderboard.

You can see the examples of how we have done it for our own clan, and there is a PHP version that should be relesed very soon. Even without those parts, the basic SQL table and query code may be all you really need to get yourself started, then you could just reference our code to work out what all the relevant details are for each stat.

I'll get you added to the download group and then you'll be able to get the code we have. We are trying to make this a community thing as we probably aren't looking to develop it much further ourselves, so if you do build something from it we'd love to know so we can make it available for other people to use/improve or otherwise modify as they wish.

Return to “The Buddabudda Stats system”