Requesting Stats code

For discussion of the BB stats code.
zzf0505

Requesting Stats code

Postby zzf0505 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:08 am

Forum administrator Hello, I am now making private 2142 server statistics website is the code you need, I do not know whether a given, I am not English, with translation software, do not know whether you can see understand that my e-mail is zzfzy0726@163.com, very grateful. If necessary I can take my 2142 transmitted to your main program. Our website is http://www.bf2142.com.cn

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: Requesting Stats code

Postby Mort » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:32 pm

Greetings and welcome from Clan Buddabudda,

I have given you access to download the code, and will be happy to help you if possible. The translation issue might make thing a bit more complicated, but we'll see how we go.

If you are able to provide some more details on what you are planning to do, I might be able to give you a better idea if the code will suit your needs.

There is also a php/mysql version which has been created, but I haven't had a chance to make that available just yet. Unless you are running all Microsoft based services, you might want to wait for the release of the php version.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Mort.

zzf0505

Postby zzf0505 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:39 am

I am now the main program bf2142 1.40 server solutions gun has been recovered, wanted to be a player database to store the information, if we can be a way to the client to the Internet to download personal information also break out, and this can create an independent EA's ranking server. If your database has been done out of the rankings when I detailed study in the specific things to you, I use translation software to respond, if translation software translation wrong with the understanding Please!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:25 pm

This stats system is most like a replacement to the EA stats web site, or sites like 2142-stats.com

We don't replace the EA ranked server system at all, we just read the stats from the EA stats servers and store the data in our own database. EA won't like you trying to gather data for hundreds of users from their servers and will most likely block your server if you try, but for small clan groups they don't seem too worried about it.

If you are building your own Ranked Server System and don't understand what some of the codes might refer to, then you can probably use the arrays in our code to work out what they mean.

Translation is quite difficult to understand, but hopefully something I mentioned will be useful :)

zzf0505

Postby zzf0505 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:27 am

This compression package in document already explained that you looked whether to have the help! Also has to this document is best carries on the high jurisdiction establishment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:39 pm

I don't understand what the translation software has said in your post, and I'm not sure I want to trust any file labeled "clan crack".

Can you please try explaining again what it is supposed to be?

zzf0505

Postby zzf0505 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:02 pm

1. The station must be under windows (but there is possibility of start and on the *nix systems)
2. A server must have full inet-conections
3. On a server must be opened the followings ports:
17567 ("game-port" or such as set in conf)
29900("gamespy-port" for server-status)
4. Battlefield2142 server version 1.25 (with NS opt.)
5. BF2142CC not support yet... =(

Install:

1. Add to the end in /mods/bf2142/settings/ServerSettings.con

sv.ranked 1
sv.provider 10011
sv.region AT
sv.type 1
sv.globRank 1
sv.globUnlocks 1

2. Copy file BF2142_w32ded_1.25.exe (in arch) in game-server dir

3. Copy python dir (in arch) to the game-server dir (not forget backup original)

4. Server run with next parm "+ranked 1 +provider 10011 +region AT +type 1"

and write IP server, game-port and gamespy-port(I will add him to the db)
Nobody will be able to be connected to the server without that steps

Clent - part:
Download the client:
http://www.uagames.com/files/bf2142/fil ... G_1.25.rar without NOCD
http://www.uagames.com/files/bf2142/fil ... %20UAG.rar with NOCD
Web-stats:
while only here:
http://www.uagames.com/battlefield2142-leaderboard.html
not complete yet... =(

I am very sorry, I am here translation software translation wrong, "the 1.40 clanrankcrack" means the server is the main program unlock weapons have been OK, but the client still has some issues have not been completely resolved. "Crack" → lifting password

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:27 pm

But what is it actually for?

Is it a crack for the ranked server system?
Does it create your own server for BF2142 to connect to for sending in-game stats rather than the EA stats server?
What does it still need an internet connection for?
Does it remove the need to authenticate to EA and still let you play on real ranked servers, or is it for creating a completely private "ranked" server?

I don't want to promote anything here that is designed to by-pass the EA authentication system and let you play on EA ranked servers with cracked copies of the game.

If it is just for creating private LAN party type ranked servers then that is something I would be very interested in.

zzf0505

Postby zzf0505 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Yes, this is ranked LAN servers, I wanted to do LAN is a private WEB server statistics, the data do not conflict and EA data, net private. Before this is not a BF2START WEB statistics server. I want is a private, and do not undermine the official WEB statistics.

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Piers » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 am

I think this is contrary to our aims and we ought to delete this thread

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am

I think we can keep the thread for info purposes (for the time being at least), but it's not something we will want to develop or work on ourselves.

I believe the purpose of this is to configure your own private BF server and any BF2142 clients to connect to your own "private" stats server rather than going to EA/gamespy and sending game stats etc to that server instead. It doesn't impact the EA system or compromise the integrity of its stats at all, it runs completely seperately.

The idea then would be to simply report on the stats gathered by that unranked server rather tham them being lost after each game. As far as EA woul be concerned, you are just playing unranked servers, but in this case we still get to gather the stats data which is the sort of thing you might want for a big LAN party event.

I would see our code in this being that the 2142datafeed script is changed to connect to the "private" stats server rather than the gamespy one, the rest would be the same as it already is.

I would however dissaprove if the intention was to set up a non-EA ranked server farm that allowed cracked/illegal copies of BF2142 to be used by bypassing all the EA systems completely!

When/if I get time, I will look at it more closely to see what the intent really is.

Return to “The Buddabudda Stats system”