TF2 33% off this weekend only!

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

TF2 33% off this weekend only!

Postby Piers » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:45 pm

...well, until they discount it again.

For people, like myself, who haven't bothered with TF2 yet, Steam have it at $19.95 if you buy it before April 21.
I'll probably get it - I already have HL2 & CS:Source from a retail pack (after several angst-ridden hours tring to work out what my Steam account actually was). I can't imagine bothering with a single player game again, so HL: ep 1 & 2 are no loss if I don't get the Orange Box.
(Please correct me if I'm wrong and they are worth getting, my thoughts on HL2 in general are well documented elsewhere in the forums).

For the record, and so I can find the info by searching here, my account is dissolute68 but you'll see me online as [BB] dissolute swine

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: TF2 33% off this weekend only!

Postby Mort » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:07 am

I (and a lot of other people) believe Portal is a brilliant single player game and would consider that worth getting on it's own if it's available. I quite enjoyed HL episode 1 and 2, however I have finished them and will most likely not play them again. Still worth the money I thought if you consider you'd pay more to go to the movies and a movie won't entertain you for as long.

It will be good to have another member with TF2 though, we might be able to have another go at the "friends like these" award.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Re: TF2 33% off this weekend only!

Postby KRaM » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:28 am

I am fan, well thought out team play which caters for all types of FPS styles.

Plus they have ongoing plans to release new content. The medic class is first up and is suppose to be out sooner rather than later along with a new map.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52236

Return to “Team Fortress 2”