Team Fortress 2 Magic Moments

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Team Fortress 2 Magic Moments

Postby Mort » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 am

Just realised we didn't have a magic moments for TF2. Not many seem to be playing now anyway so it probably doesn't matter...

Anyway, been having some great games with (against) Mayhem over the last couple of weeks. Lots of Domination and revenge going back and forth and revenge really starts to become personal :)

So where has everyone else gone? It's not like you've got any money with the financial crisis on to go out and do stuff, so you may as well get back on TF2!

Brad
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: Team Fortress 2 Magic Moments

Postby Brad » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:18 am

Mort wrote:It's not like you've got any money with the financial crisis on to go out and do stuff, so you may as well get back on TF2!

Speak for yourself. I've been busy buying up banks with my pocket money :)

Brad
I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 pm

I'll say - apparently having drinks with some ex colleagues most people were more offended by the price than the actual sale itself.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Brad wrote:Speak for yourself. I've been busy buying up banks with my pocket money :)

Brad
Really, you actually paid *money* for a bank?!?

Not that this has anything to do with the original topic though :roll:

Brad

Postby Brad » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Mort wrote:
Brad wrote:Speak for yourself. I've been busy buying up banks with my pocket money :)

Brad
Really, you actually paid *money* for a bank?!?

I said pocket money. When you make a 600m+ profit on day 1, we're not terribly concerned. Plus the guvment showed up the next day to guarantee us all anyway.
It was the 2bn equity raise that was my part - the largest share placement in australian history on a day when the market tanked 6% and the dollar dropped 15%. Fun times.

I'm not sure it is that far off topic. Banking these days is feeling more and more like TF2.

B
I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm

I'm not sure it is that far off topic. Banking these days is feeling more and more like TF2.

hmm - maybe like a game with all Pyros playing. Everyone running around setting fire to each other, dying frequently and not really achieving anything.

Keith

Return to “Team Fortress 2”