Time for an Intervention

Anything about HL, HL2, Source, STEAM, or any other HL2 based games like Portal etc.
(TF2 still gets its own special one at the moment)
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Time for an Intervention

Postby Mort » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm

A quick view of the clan STEAM page tells me we may need to have an intervention before the embarrasment becomes to great.
timeforanintervention.PNG

Brad got the Specact DLC kit for BFBC2, I just hope they don't bring out a fairies and princesses one or we'll have to disown Keith completely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: Time for an Intervention

Postby Piers » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 am

I think he's finding an excuse to play as a scantily clad woman.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm

I really don't think I needed to know what he wears while playing computer games... thanks for that Piers. :)

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey, I cant help it if the autistic part of me likes turn based game - anyway as all gamers know the only part of a woman that needs armour is her nipples so its more about necessity than titillation. I racked up a few hours on that game on my holiday up the coast so those hours are only going to get uglier unless someone else in the clan buys it........

Learned three things at Crowdy Head:

1. The Italians are onto something around concreting your backyard - with the rain and the sun the front and back lawns at home are hip high.
2. Never on the first night of a beach holiday after your third beer tell your daughter that you will take her on a "beach recon" in the morning before breakfast - every morning I had a 6 year old red head shaking me awake at 5.30 wanting to go for a swim - which is worth it once you are in but a tad harsh beforehand.
3. Bluebottle jelly fish leave extensive (and itchy) scars - I would never be able to get away with Princess armour right now <sigh>.

Keith

Return to “Half Life and STEAM”