Touch of Tourette's Syndrome

Strategy, bragging, rants, or anything to do with playing the game itself...

BF2:classic, BF2:EU, BF2:SF, BF2:AF
misterhotfoot
Comfortable with my sexuality

Touch of Tourette's Syndrome

Postby misterhotfoot » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 am

Hmmm..... Guilty ... after a regular day at work I find myself driving home calmly, passively ...quietly. Log into BF2 and I start cursing everything in sight ... (maybe some anger management needed) lol
Last night I was running around with Mort,Johnselman,KRM and nutloose (sorry guys). :oops:
There was some sooky la la idiot by the name of SUB_ZERO or sum such. Mort TK'd him by accident and he not only punished, but tried a kik vote. Later on in the game I TK'd him when he drove out of a blind corner flat out into my oncoming vehicle.... why he didn't get the TK I'll never know.. . as we both died. :? Anyway his fault but he punishes me anyway! :evil:
I saw him later on and stupidly decided to kill him to justify my earlier unwarranted punish. .... it felt satisfying so I did it over and over until I was ejected from the server. :(
Lesson learnt for now...but at least the medic standing next to him got some extra revives!

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: Touch of Tourette's Syndrome

Postby Mort » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:16 am

misterhotmouth wrote:There was some sooky la la idiot by the name of SUB_ZERO or sum such. Mort TK'd him by accident and he not only punished, but tried a kik vote.

Actually, it was worse than that. It was him who TK'd me.. Twice in fact. The first time I forgave him, but the second time I punished. It was when I punished him that he started the kick vote.

misterhotmouth wrote:I saw him later on and stupidly decided to kill him to justify my earlier unwarranted punish. .... it felt satisfying so I did it over and over until I was ejected from the server. :(

I think it was actually the "Fuck you, you pussy" message that you sent that resulted in the kick... But there were a lot of dickheads on that game, so it was actually quite hard to decide just who you wanted to TK first...

I was also getting abused by the enemy commander for blowing up his assets as well. I'm starting to remember why I liked Spec-Op so much... press button, thing goes BOOM!

misterhotfoot

Postby misterhotfoot » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:12 am

I think it was actually the "Fuck you, you pussy" message that you sent that resulted in the kick...

Details... Details .... :lol:

Gets me why people punish anymore anyway?!? Most players are not newbies and have the "experience" of knowing when a TK was their own stupid fault or an accident. ... I've said it before... I think they are only children! Bit like the commander last night who didn't like his assets destroyed. Not to mention the blind fools who dont notice a whole row of mines over a road or bridge. I TK'd 3 or 4 in one vehicle last night and only one punished but my score instantly sucked.
It's like they cant see the bloody big red icons over the mines! grrr

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:25 am

That's why I like playing Project Aus... friendly fire on mines/claymores turned off means you don't have to worry about that crap...

Return to “BF2 (and all its mods)”