BFBC: Magic Moments

Reviving the EA/DICE/PunkBuster patch updating experience!
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: BFBC: Magic Moments

Postby Mort » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm

First to get another clan members dogtags?
ds-tags.PNG

I don't like hardcore that much, but not knowing who you are sneaking up on until you get them makes things interesting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Piers, I want you to have these........

Keith
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

First kill of the clan pincusion goes to DissoluteSwine, too.
Sorry, Brad. I think you got my dogtags, though... dammit.

The base Assualt weapon is a load of ...
and I hate M60's.

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Piers » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 am

I'd have got yours, Mort, if you hadn't back pedalled so quickly - so my SMG made short work of you.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Yes, it was very close :) If it makes you feel any better, KRaM scored mine last night... even if they were spawn camping and I was on the side of a really sucky team :(

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

so far my only magic moment has been taking out a light tank of some sort with the 40mm grendae launcher from an apparent distance of about 100 metres (?), through a haze of dust.

finally getting the hang of this game.

Piers

Postby Piers » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

I don't even remember Mort getting my tags, it was probably on a HC server with no killcam. Just missed my first knife pin today - 3 kills with 42 tickets to go, fluffed a couple of chances then they all pulled back. Bastards.

Piers

Postby Piers » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 am

..and then I got it a few rounds later - only the near-impossible naval vehicle pin and road kills pin to go!

By they way, if you haven't received the Exemplary Combat Service insignia and you think you've fulfilled all the requirements, it actually needs you to have 11/11 combat pins (shield shaped), 8/8 objective pins (triangle shaped) *and* 4/4 ops pins (diamond shaped) - I got mine when I earnt the surveillance ops pin.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am

bc2-dqx.PNG
eom

Jeff
Wielder of the holy hand grenade

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes, my first dogtag. Flew the Blackhawk in behind the bases. Ran up behind a sniper camping right at the very back, took two swipes and bingo, Piers's tags, absolutely classic. Thats the first time I tried to use it.

Jeff
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Thinking we might have to start a tag hall of fame. Seems we've all been trading tags lately.

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 am

Played on a small server late last night. Only 6 or 7 aside. My team were useless at defence and we lost very rapidly. When it was our turn to attack, I took out 6 MCOMs for my first MCOM attack pin. I laid charges on the last 5 times before I succeeded. No support from my team at all, still it was nice to get the pin.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Piers

Postby Piers » Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 am

Got my roadkill pin, and following on the naval pin the night before, that gave me a round of 15870 points.
Stupid, stupid round though - I was determined to get it, so tore around Panama on a quad bike like a dickhead - two early road kills then nothing except getting blown up for ages until I copped two more grunts near the end of the round, running away from Base B, right in front of me. BAM - road kill and car warfare pins, elite service and exemplary vehicle knowledge insignia!

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Had a 16770 game, got the Elite Battlefield Knowledge badge and of course a gold star. Thats almost double my last best game.

Jeff

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Boy was there some hacking going on last night. I was playing with Keith and my team was getting smashed. Yet my KD was 0/14 and I wasn't playing that bad. I was hitting lots of snipers, just not making the kills. Finally managed to walk up behind one, one full smg clip and one semi auto pistol clip into the back of his head. Blood everywhere, no damage, eventually turns and kills me. Keith, you might not have noticed as they were on your team. But I had been nailing guys and not killing them and then getting killed by them.

So I moved to another server, stats improved back to normal there.

Jeff

Return to “BF:Bad Company 2”