BFBC: Magic Moments

Reviving the EA/DICE/PunkBuster patch updating experience!
Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: BFBC: Magic Moments

Postby Piers » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 am

Why oh why haven't I used the AUG & grenade launcher more?

dissoluteSwine SECOND LIEUTENANT I BFBC2 Stats History
History table
Date Rank Time Score SPM Skill level Kills Deaths K/D
2010-05-31 23:23 0 02h 02m 35s +31 360 255.82 +102 +120 +57 2.11

My best round was a seven-a-side Port Valdez - two nemesis pins, blew up half the M-Coms myself, ace pin, etc. etc., only 9660 points but it felt GOOD.

Jeff
Wielder of the holy hand grenade

Postby Jeff » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Just started a game on Laguna Alta. We were trying to take the first two mcom's. Rushed downhill on the quad bike and I ended up driving it off the middle hill, landed on the roof of the first building near the right, drove along the roof , dropped off, sped through the open space, jumped off and ran in a planted charges on the right mcom. Boom, destroyed in less than a minute. Quickest mcom kill I have ever done.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Piers

Postby Piers » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 am

Not a magic moment but a stupid one. Had a shocking night, constantly blind-sided, and couldn't work out why until I quit and found I'd left utorrent running (getting the Dr Whos that my DVD doesn't want to play the recorded MPEG-2 transport streams of).

Piers

Postby Piers » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

Piers wrote:Not a magic moment but a stupid one. Had a shocking night, constantly blind-sided, and couldn't work out why until I quit and found I'd left utorrent running (getting the Dr Whos that my DVD doesn't want to play the recorded MPEG-2 transport streams of).

Well, I redeemed myself (5c in S.A. only)
30 kills, 13 deaths, ace, swag of awards including two weapon stars.

BTW, if anyone has a bunch of transport stream files they can't work with, I recommend ProjectX or HDTVtoMPEG2

Jeff
Wielder of the holy hand grenade

Postby Jeff » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Jumped on last night for the first time in a little while, was joined by Piers for a bit. Did the best bit of tank whoring ever for me. Held the dessert base above the town, One death for the whole game, right near the end. Gold star, just sat the tank around the corner and nailed them as they came, completely camping yes, but it did feel good.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Piers

Postby Piers » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 pm

You killed me many times on that Arica rush, but we held you off on the first base in that round - managed to get you twice with that stationary AT, along with a couple of other tanks.
Of course, your team did the same to us in the next.

My major achievement was the Distriguishe wEapon Knowledge and the Distinguished Battlefield Knowledge insignia the night before - 15,000 points, just for using that god-awful 40mm shotgun

Piers

Postby Piers » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Jeff wrote:Jumped on last night for the first time in a little while, was joined by Piers for a bit. Did the best bit of tank whoring ever for me. Held the dessert base above the town, One death for the whole game, right near the end. Gold star, just sat the tank around the corner and nailed them as they came, completely camping yes, but it did feel good.

Here's your stats for the night, Jeff. Nice one!

Code: Select all

Date              Rank   Time        Score      SPM   Skill level    Kills   Deaths   K/D
2010-08-09 21:23   0   01h 00m 07s   +7 652   127.29       +232         +40   +43     0.93

Piers

Postby Piers » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Platinum star with the AN-94, which also gave me the val. battlefield knowledge insignia - not even being stabbed in the back twice by a base-raping clan member could diminish my enjoyment of the moment.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 am

Hey I was sniper hunting and a target of opportunity came up......

The number of people who play sniper in BC2 is amazing - especially on that island map. Must have added about 20 dog tags to my collection that evening.

Keith

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 pm

damn snipers...

Piers

Postby Piers » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 pm

KRaM wrote:Hey I was sniper hunting and a target of opportunity came up......

The number of people who play sniper in BC2 is amazing - especially on that island map. Must have added about 20 dog tags to my collection that evening.

Keith

I wasn't a sniper, I was assault...
I'd been left behind by spawning just as we moved up bases - I catch up, taking a few guys on the way, hide from the chopper then there you are. Respawn and go looking for you, get stuck in a fence and there you are again!

On the plus side, your +75 skill level for the night despite a KD of 0.58 must be attributable to knifing me twice. :)
Is there *anyone* in the clan who doesn't have my tags?

Piers

Postby Piers » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Moert, that *was* an awesome round - I'd gone 16/5 and 2000-odd points, left for 5 minutes and rejioned to get another 15/5 and 2300 points.
Wish I'd been there the whole way.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

I was pretty amazed actually. I haven't played (much) for the last few months and for my first game I scored something like 25/15, 9000+ points, a handful of dogtags, promotion, and so many other awards they completely overflowed the end of game summary scroll thing. Seemed a shame to have to stop for dinner.

Hopefully I'll get some more time to start playing again.

Piers

Postby Piers » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Mort wrote:I was pretty amazed actually. I haven't played (much) for the last few months and for my first game I scored something like 25/15, 9000+ points, a handful of dogtags, promotion, and so many other awards they completely overflowed the end of game summary scroll thing. Seemed a shame to have to stop for dinner.

Hopefully I'll get some more time to start playing again.

Here you are:

Code: Select all

Date              Rank   Time          Score   SPM   Skill level   Kills   Deaths   K/D
2010-09-09 20:03   +1   00h 28m 54s   +9 424   326.12   +101        +29   +19      1.53

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm starting to suspect you have a system to gather stats and yet we seem not to have our own BB stats thing for BC2...

Return to “BF:Bad Company 2”