Zero Punctuation does BC2

Reviving the EA/DICE/PunkBuster patch updating experience!
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Zero Punctuation does BC2

Postby Mort » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm

That's it, let's all get together and flame him. He just spent the whole review paying out on it!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Company-2

Not that what he says isn't true, but in the proper fanboi manner of things we shouldn't let that blind us to the hatred we should feel for him.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Re: Zero Punctuation does BC2

Postby KRaM » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

He misses the point - its the multiplayer stupid. Single player is fine for the odd 10 minute bash but its the multiplayer which is going to see you coming back again and again. MW2 was exactly the same.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 pm

But he is right about the dust, although it does work well to give you cover to sneak up further.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 am

RPS does a much better review (albeit not as amusing) - nice to see that I am not the only one constantly being killed by the M60 and 40mm grenades.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/03 ... vs-issues/

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 am

Well I'm currently doing a fair amount of killing with the M60, so I know what they mean. I am however constantly being killed by 40mm grenades, people are using them like frikin shotguns!

Brad
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Brad » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am

Mort wrote:I am however constantly being killed by 40mm grenades, people are using them like frikin shotguns!

I wish - I keep getting killed in close because I'd been lobbing grenades and someone pops around a corner inside the minimum range for the grenade.
FWIW, I think the M60 overkill also comes from the accuracy and sight that you get as an upgrade at about the same point as the M60. If you go back and play with the PKM with sight and more accurate barrel it is pretty potent too.

B
I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.

Return to “BF:Bad Company 2”