Clan Pincushion

Duke Nukem Forever- hopes rise

Postby DJDrDamage » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Re: Duke Nukem Forever- hopes rise

Postby Mort » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 am

I'm going to go and find all the "Duke Nukem is finally coming" posts you've made, then I'm going to create a new forum for duke nukem and put them all in it. Then, when you go to post the next "No, this time for real!" message you'll realise it's a unhealthy and futile obsession you have. :roll: :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine how a game that has been in development for so long even remotely stands a chance of being competitive against current games. Even the nostalgia factor has faded to the point that even if it does come out, I *might* consider getting it when STEAM offers it as a weekend $2 special, and even then I might just want to go halves with someone else.

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Postby Piers » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Adrian, walk away! The first one was crap anyway.

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Mort wrote:I'm going to go and find all the "Duke Nukem is finally coming" posts you've made, then I'm going to create a new forum for duke nukem and put them all in it. Then, when you go to post the next "No, this time for real!" message you'll realise it's a unhealthy and futile obsession you have. :roll: :lol:

whilst that may seem like the reasonable and healthy thing to do, in a psychoalanlytical way, I would prefer that I am allowed to post to the general forum as the hope that these "No, really, it will be released...and soon!" posts of mine are the only things that keep me sane in this pitifully futile world that we live in.

I was thinking that until i see the boxed product, or a Steam download for it, then it cannot be true. anyway, it wil be an appropriate game for us, with Altzeimers, when it is finally released...we won't even know that it has been over 35 years in the making by then!

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

i can't walk away, piers. the chance to kill pig cops and look at strippers is just too appealing.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 pm

At least you can be satisfied that Yahtzees DNF review just got awared the viewer choice award.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... em-Forever

Return to “Duke Nukem Forever”