premium edition?

As if you need any more evidence of our tragic Battlefield addiction
DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

premium edition?

Postby DJDrDamage » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:38 am

on the off-chance i get back into BF3 what do I need to buy to bring me up to speed on maps, etc.?

do i need the premium Edition? what about Armoured Kill? anything else?

KRaM
Clan Poet

Re: premium edition?

Postby KRaM » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Premium gives you all three map packs along with some other perks of frankly dubious value. The two map packs released so far aren't bad. Having played both for a while now IMO Close Quarters with its focus on infantry is better than Armoured Kill. The last expansion pack is coming up in December so I think it makes more sense financially to go Premium.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Premium also get Double XP periods where you double any experience points gained during that time. Handy for when you need to get a boost to push you up that extra rank at the higher levels, but otherwise of no particular use.

For the price difference and how much you are likely to play it, Premium is the better pick with all the current and future stuff included.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Actually just saw there is another pack in March next year - so better value still!

Keith

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:36 am

ok, premium it is...thanks. i certainly won't play it that much (even without kids I am busy) AND i am not a big fan of Armour or aircraft.

double XP events would come in handy for me, although 2 x a very small number is still a very small number... :lol:

Return to “Battlefield 3”