First clan member dogtags?

Because we never learn...
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

First clan member dogtags?

Postby Mort » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 pm

I didn't even realise Piers was on the same server as me until I rolled over this sniper I found and cut off his tags :)

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: First clan member dogtags?

Postby Piers » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:07 am

the one time i play that shitty kit and you knife me!

DJDrDamage
Clan Pincushion

Postby DJDrDamage » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:44 am

at least he is not gloating too much...well, other than posting it on the publicly accessible pages of the forum...

on the knife- i performed a knife counter move last night...no idea how that works and did not know you could do that in BF4 (and apparently BF3, too)
i just hit my fire button a lot and it worked...

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Counter knife works if they attack you from the side or front. You can also hit F which I find more reliable. I've actually managed it several times now in BF4, never got it to work in BF3 despite it happening to me. They must have made it easier to do to increase the risk of attacking with the knife... besides the time it takes to play out the kill itself during which you can get shot.

It's happened to me several times now as well, so make sure you always get a clean attack from behind to be sure.

There was a guy trash talking on one server, and he decided to pick on me for some reason and started talking about how he was making it his mission to cut me up. The one time he found me I managed a counter attack and he pretty much shut up after that. People that take this stuff so seriously really hate when they get taken down a notch.

In the BF2 days it was a much greater challenge to get Piers' tags coz the knife never worked on armour :) And with BF4 it does a pretty good job of matching your team with your friends that you probably won't end up on opposite teams very often unless you switch sides.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:41 am

There was a guy trash talking on one server, and he decided to pick on me for some reason and started talking about how he was making it his mission to cut me up. The one time he found me I managed a counter attack and he pretty much shut up after that. People that take this stuff so seriously really hate when they get taken down a notch.

Totally wasn't me.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 pm

KRaM wrote:Totally wasn't me.

Keith

Not yet... but when I do finally find you...

Return to “Battlefield 4”