Naval Strike for PC delayed

Because we never learn...
Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Naval Strike for PC delayed

Postby Mort » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:44 pm

However, we are delaying the launch of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC. We’ve detected an issue and it needs to be solved. Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible. We are also working on a larger update to release alongside Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC that will address the issue of Tablet Commander not working correctly. Once we have a confirmed date for PC, we’ll be sure to update those players on our official channels. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing everyone on the Battlefield.

Quality is our number one priority

LOL

Piers
Comfortable with my sexuality
Comfortable with my sexuality

Re: Naval Strike for PC delayed

Postby Piers » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 am

It's here now, 500kb downloaded followed by a 4.96GB update.
Was truly massacred on Operation Mortar early this morning.

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 am

500 K or M? I'm currently download a 533MB update... seriously hoping there isn't a 5GB after it as I don't think I have that much free space!

edit: ah crap, it does want to do a 5GB update afterwards and I don't have enough disk space!

update: Almost had VERY unhappy. After that 500MB update downloaded, Origin crashed and wanted to submit a bug report. After restarting it was telling me BF4 wasn't installed at all and I needed to download the WHOLE 26GB of the game again! I'm using folder junctions between my SSD and HDD to divert the Origin games and it appears the junction link got deleted. After re-creating the link and restarting Origin it found the content again and is now downloading just the 5GB update. Phew!

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:59 pm

{sigh}
Naval strike finished downloading, then it decided it needed to do a "check content" and it is now downloading "Battlefield 4 Digitial Deluxe" (again?) which is another 4.41GB.

Something is really messed up here.

KRaM
Clan Poet

Postby KRaM » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:54 am

Jumped on the other night - quite liked the new game mode but the lag drove me crazy.

Keith

Mort
Alpha-Forum Whore
Alpha-Forum Whore

Postby Mort » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Apart from getting totally owned... and SHOT BY A FREAKING CANNON, I think they will be a lot of fun. Although still getting the memory leak after each map change requiring a reboot kinda takes the shine of it all.

Return to “Battlefield 4”